Holistic Portland Massage Philosophy towards Massage – Every person alive desires to be healthy and happy. In order for that to happen, we all have to act with intention and direct our lives towards these goals. Mainstream health and fitness regimens are one way we manage stress. In addition, complementary health care procedures and practices continue to gain popularity.
Did you know that the incorporation of massage therapy techniques into your lifestyle can help you live a more balanced and healthy life? Treat yourself holistically by taking care of the body, as well as taking care of the spirit, and you’ll see amazing results. Incorporate a massage into your Portland lifestyle and begin to feel the benefits of de-stressing your body and mind.
Nutritional awareness, regular physical activity, attention to cardiovascular health and the control of stress in our lives are all very important elements of our overall health. Massage therapy is a generalized term for over 80 individual manual manipulation techniques. Deep tissue massage, effleurage, Petrissage, Swedish massage, triggers zone therapy, neuromuscular massage and reflexology are but a few of them. Licensed Massage Therapists use their fingers, hands, forearms, elbows and even their feet to induce euphoric states of relaxed bliss.
Massage therapy techniques can enhance all levels of health and fitness. A full body massage relaxes inflamed muscles, reduces stress levels, enhances your mood, rejuvenates your spirit and is a great gift for yourself or anybody else. When you get a massage, your brain gets in touch with your body. You get in touch with your physical and emotional feelings. Here are some more quick facts concerning massage therapy:
- Massage increases blood flow. Increased circulation of blood also yields increased oxygen transport and delivery of nutrients to all the cellular structures of the body’s systems.
- Soft tissue injuries such as sprains and strains are made to heal at an accelerated rate with the help of massage therapy techniques.
- All massage therapy techniques have the underlying philosophy to increase the health and well being of the client.
- Massage produces immeasurable benefits for all sports-related injuries. From common muscle soreness to recovering from a compound fracture, massage therapy techniques are very instrumental for healing.
- Massage therapy is a drug-free practice. There are no chemicals involved. These techniques encourage your body’s natural defenses and self-rejuvenating abilities.
- It is said that 80% of all disease is stress related. Relaxing and peaceful massage techniques reduce stress. Massage allows the mind to be in the “here and now” of the tactile sensations rather than the stressors presented in everyday life. Massage is a wonderful escape!
Massage therapy is not just for the treatment of injuries. On the contrary, it is also powerful method of prevention. Passive and active manipulation of muscle tissues, tendons, ligaments and bounds brings about increased nutrient delivery in absorption throughout the body. The entire organism is enhanced. A skilled massage therapist will help stretch your body so that you open up congested areas, remove tightness, and improve your overall circulation and flexibility. If you are stiff from your workout, a massage can help release built-up toxins that are making you sore, and you’ll feel terrific!
Along with your exercise program, remember to drink adequate water and consume a healthy diet. Along with your other stress-reducing techniques, begin to incorporate massage therapy into your life. At the end of your full body massage, you will feel both relaxed and invigorated. This energy will last for days. You will find that not only feels good, but that enhances all of your other health and fitness directives. Everybody loves a great massage!
I know you will enjoy your Portland massage service, and if you are a new client, be sure to take advantage of your special trial massage and get an awesome service at an amazing price. I hope you will become a repeat client of mine and enjoy massages in my Portland studio for years to come.