Therapeutic Massage in Portland – A therapeutic Portland massage is provided by a skilled and experienced Portland licensed massage therapist. Holistic Portland Massage offers over eight years of experience and provides an intuitive massage session that promises to help ease your stress and tension which will help you begin to feel better. Here is a little bit of information about Holistic Portland Massage and Jonathan Prue, LMT (#11061):
- A graduate of the renowned East-West College of the Healing Arts, one of the top massage and bodywork schools in the United States.
- Licensed by the Oregon Board of Massage Therapists, Licensed Massage Therapist #11061
- Has received ongoing training and continuing education in Reiki, Shiatsu, and Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Is a Member of the Association of Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Is a Member of National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Professionals (NCBTMB)
A massage therapy session at Holistic Portland Massage is also highly recommended by past clients. Read our reviews on Yelp!
Therapeutic massage in Portland uses a variety of different massage therapy techniques, depending on what you body needs. Do not hesitate to ask the massage therapist for deep tissue work if you have a lot of tightness and knots, or ask for lighter pressure for a relaxation massage. Each and every massage can be tuned to what your body needs to feel better.
Check our services, current Portland massage specials, and enjoy convenient online booking for your next therapeutic massage in Portland. Thank you for considering Holistic Portland Massage and entrusting your care to our healing hands.
Map & Directions to Holistic Portland Massage:
1611 NE 16th Ave (Between NE Broadway & Weidler St in Irvington), Portland OR 97232
Therapeutic massage in Portland will help you feel refreshed and renewed. Book online today!